Today is the last day for the 2021 Car Dealer Used Car Awards nominations – entries close at 5 p.m. – Car Dealer Magazine
Today is the last day for dealers and businesses to nominate themselves or their colleagues for a Used Car Prize.
Applications will close at 5 p.m. TODAY – Friday, October 1 – and dealers and businesses are invited to participate before the time runs out.
Since applications opened in July, hundreds of nominations have been received, all in the hope of winning one of the industry’s most prestigious awards.
The Car Dealer Used Car Awards, sponsored by Black Horse, will return as a physical event on November 29.
Held at The Brewery in central London, Mr. Wheeler’s dealership Mike Brewer will once again hand out gongs to the best dealers and companies in the used car industry.
Speaking to a car dealership (in the video at the top of this story) before the nominations close, Brewer said, “If you’re a dealership, you should definitely participate in the car dealership’s used car prices.
“Winning an award will give you a badge of honor and the integrity that you and your business deserve. It will show the world that you are trustworthy, honest, and provide great customer service.
“The awards are the biggest and best in the UK used car industry. Once you pin it on your website or behind your desk, then customers will know they can trust you.
Brewer added: “It’s also an amazing party – and this year it will be a knockout, with hundreds of people! Why? Well, they all want to be seen at the event of the year.
“Be sure to sign up for a prize and look forward to seeing you in November and handing your winner’s gong. “
Completing the application form only takes a few minutes and can be submitted online.
Once the nominations close tomorrow, the judges will assess each nominated company and the first round of judging will produce a list of nominations which will be released on October 8.
Those on the nominations list will then enter the mystery buying phase and a pre-selected used car shortlist will be unveiled on October 25.
There are 22 categories in which to be nominated.
Categories and their sponsors for this year’s awards include:
- Title sponsor: Black Horse
- Reseller Dealer – GardX
- Service and repair center – sponsorship available
- Used car product – Händler Protect
- Social media user – iVendi
- Using video – Carwow
- Used car website – CarGurus
- Used car online sales experience – Codeweavers
- Dealer specializing in used cars – Blue Motor Finance
- Used Car Sales Team – Highway
- Main Used Car Dealer – Aston Lark
- Future Star – Northridge Finance
- Used Car Customer Service – RAC
- Used car supermarket – Autoguard guarantees
- Newcomer Dealer – 1Link Commercial Buyer
- Used Commercial Vehicle Dealer * NEW! * – Close Brothers Motor Finance
- Days To Turn – Auto Trader
- Used car dealership: up to 50 cars – Black Horse
- Used car dealership: 51-100 cars – Black Horse
- Used Car Dealer: Over 100 Cars – Black Horse
- Used Car Dealer Group – Black Horse
- Exceptional achievement – Trade to trade subscription
- Lifetime Achievement – GardX
- Manufacturer’s Used Car Program – sponsorship available
- Categories Used Car of the Year and Individual Car of the Year – City Auction Group
Aperitifs and a fun post-award casino are hosted by eBay Motors Group, and there will also be an amazing afterparty, hosted by GardX.
Guests at the awards night will be asked to present Covid passes to attend the event or a negative side flow test result.
Deadline for applications TODAY, Friday October 1st.
Any supplier interested in taking one of the few remaining sponsorships or reserving a table is encouraged to contact the car dealership team via [email protected] or on 020 8125 3880 as soon as possible.
You can view last year’s digital awards here.